Director, Program Management
in US - CA - Hawthorne
OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Healthcare, security and defense are among the key markets where we have made significant inroads with new ideas, products and processes. We know that many people live in difficult and dangerous conditions. To improve these circumstances, experts need simple, effective tools utilizing the latest in technology.
As a global company, we are dedicated to developing these tools for our customers and the people they serve worldwide. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues. Our OSI Electronics (OSIE) division is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services for use in a broad range of applications, including aerospace and defense electronics, security and inspection systems, and medical monitoring and diagnostics.
OSIE is looking for a Director, Program Management.
- Responsible for managing the tactical and strategic business/customer relationships.
- Lead the Customer Focus Team to deliver appropriate levels of customer service:
- Lead the team such that members are engaged, responsible and productive to satisfy internal/external metrics
- Support the customer focus team in continuous improvement/lean process
- Work with team members to present issues and alternatives to the customer
- Review and ensure that OSIE team is properly interpreting and executing to contractual requirement
- Manage/Lead Tactical Customer Support:
- Work with internal team to provide acceptable commitments based on customer demand, onboard new accounts, transition large accounts in or out of the facility, and ensure customer documentation is loaded.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of financial understanding of customer account
- Escalate issues as appropriate through internal site management
- Maintain an awareness of the customer’s product line’s life cycle plan
- Coordinate execution of quotes for existing customers as required
- Manage customer relationship in global capacity
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the company’s values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies
- Preferred minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required for the position
- Preferred experience of 15+ years of experience in a Program Management capacity within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the EMS industry
- Prior experience as a master planner
- Proven experience with managing teams
- Customer facing experience
- Extensive project management experience
- Working knowledge of MRP systems is required
- Proven ability to manage routine tasks within given timeframes
- Working knowledge of financial metrics and revenue planning
- OEM experience a plus
- Navision experience a plus
- Intermediate MS Microsoft Project skills
- General knowledge and understanding of electronic components
- Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively in the English language
- National and International Travel required - up to 40%. Must have appropriate travel documents
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, as required by our contract with the US Government
- Active U.S. Secret Clearance is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.