in US - CA - Hawthorne
OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Healthcare, security and defense are among the key markets where we have made significant inroads with new ideas, products and processes. We know that many people live in difficult and dangerous conditions. To improve these circumstances, experts need simple, effective tools utilizing the latest in technology.
As a global company, we are dedicated to developing these tools for our customers and the people they serve worldwide. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues. Our OSI Electronics (OSIE) division is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services for use in a broad range of applications, including aerospace and defense electronics, security and inspection systems, and medical monitoring and diagnostics.
OSI Electronics, Inc. has a diverse client base who is seeking an Electrical Engineer.
- Design, implement, and test/validate RF and digital circuit boards
- Participate in translating customer requirements into product functional architecture and design specifications
- Troubleshoot digital and RF electronics to component level
- Coordinate with management to assess technical challenges and provide action items
- Hardware/Software Design, develop, and documentation of electronic test fixtures for engineering and production use
- Recommend new technologies and test techniques to ensure system performance
- Participate in weekly production/engineering function meetings.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
- Minimum of BS in Electrical or Software Engineering
- 3+ years in RF/Digital electronic and/or PCB design
- Direct design experience with development of RF and Digital electronics
- Mentor Graphics experience required
- Hands-on experience in the development of electronics and or software in C/C++
- Leadership skills with demonstrable project management successes
- Proficient in troubleshooting digital and RF electronics to component and board level
- Strong background in hands-on debug and validation experience in a lab environment
- Proven experience in schematic capture and layout of complex digital and RF circuits
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Non telecommuting position; must have a physical presence on a daily and ongoing basis
- Active US Secret Security Clearance required (or ability to obtain)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, as required by our contract with the US Government
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.