in US - CA - Hawthorne
OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Healthcare, security and defense are among the key markets where we have made significant inroads with new ideas, products and processes. We know that many people live in difficult and dangerous conditions. To improve these circumstances, experts need simple, effective tools utilizing the latest in technology.
As a global company, we are dedicated to developing these tools for our customers and the people they serve worldwide. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues. Our OSI Electronics (OSIE) division is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services for use in a broad range of applications, including aerospace and defense electronics, security and inspection systems, and medical monitoring and diagnostics.
OSI Electronics has a diverse client base who is seeking a Program Manager.
- Conduct team meetings, reviews, and customer interface meetings for all program related activities, manage action items to closure, collaborate closely with Production Program Manager
- Responsibility for managing program baselines and providing financial oversight and support of Production contracts (manage cost, schedule, and performance to contract requirements)
- Interface with leadership to provide strategy, status, and reporting on production efforts
- Reconcile and resolve production related issues driving execution performance by working with SMEs and Functional leads
- Participate and occasionally lead revenue forecast meetings to ensure month goals are met
- Supporting/Lead proposals or capture efforts that may occur
- Assumes full responsibility of maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and financial performance of assigned customer accounts
- Communicates customer requirements, specifications, project schedule and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineering, quality, supply chain, planning and production
- Develops and maintains project plans for meeting customer expectations
- Reviews project status with internal departments, identifies problem areas and drives to the resolution
- Reviews customer ECN changes and communicates with customers on any potential cost or schedule impacts
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- +/-3 years of professional related working experience in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Science
- Excellent track record in managing multi-million dollar, complex projects from start to finish
- Excellent people and process management skills as well as customer relationship skills.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and high pressure environment
- Successful and proven Production program management experience and collaborating with multi-functional, cross sector teams on projects, working groups, and inter business unit collaborative efforts
- Previous experience working in contract manufacturing a plus, proven ability to multitask
- Decision Making/Problem Solving Skills given schedules and deadlines, high performance under pressure
- Proven leadership in proposal generation, contract negotiation and contract execution
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to communicate program status, issues and resolution plans across all major stakeholders including senior management and customers
- Experience or ability to compile and brief program status to management, customers
- Experience with business and project management tools and procedures
- Employee must be a self-starter and resourceful with the ability to work in a complex team environment
- Experience with or ability to learn and manage operations in the EMS industry
- Must be highly organized and be an effective leader, communicator, decision maker and able to inspire teams to meet production targets
- Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively in the English language
- National and International Travel required - up to 40%. Must have appropriate travel documents
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, as required by our contract with the US Government
- Active U.S. Secret Clearance is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.